Happy New Year!!! Yea its been a while. I’m always excited about a New Year coming in, it brings new expectations. I’m looking forward to doing new things, and some old things that I enjoyed doing. Every New Year I like to reflect on things that I learned in the following year. Here are a few.
- I learned that no matter how great of a job you do in ANYTHING, there is always someone in the background thinking other wise. Know your worth, and know that you are doing YOUR best.
- Sometimes you have to just listen. You don’t have to always voice your opinion.
- Allow people to make mistakes, especially when there was a time you did the same things. Have patience with those people, and know that your experience in the past is why you are the best person to pull them up and to pull them through.
- I need to be more thoughtful.
- I’m always supportive of others, but I need to focus on MY goals at the same time.