Here are some notes from a book that I’m reading. I found them interesting enough to share.
- One should become impersonal and learn what each man has to teach him, and soon he would learn his lessons and be free.
- No man can attract money if he despises it.
- The attitude of mind, of course, separates man from his supply. He must be in harmony with a thing in order to attract it.
- I know a woman who went about bragging of her own troubles, so of course, she always had something to brag about.
- God is my supply for every demand.
- Man, himself, limits his supply by his limited vision.
- Vision and action must go hand and hand.
- Many people have attracted disease and unhappiness though condemnation of others.
- What man condemns in others, he attracts to himself.
- Man pins his Faith to one channel only, and dictates just the way he desires the manifestation to come, which brings things to a standstill. My way not your way is the Command of God!